Kerrison Fitness Terms & Conditions
- All content including and not limited to videos, text, trading name and logo are the property of Kerrison Fitness (trading name of Joseph A T Kerrison).
Content of Kerrison Fitness must not be shared or redistributed under any circumstances and may not be used by any third party.
- All content within Kerrison Fitness is to be used at member’s discretion. It is important to remember that the information provided is only advisory and does not take into consideration individual’s personal needs including and not limited to disability, medical conditions, allergies, etc.
- Kerrison Fitness takes no responsiblity for any illness, injury or death which may occur as a result of improper use of the services provided.
- Kerrison Fitness provides health and fitness services following the principles of training and lifestyle advice that founder, Joseph Kerrison, has followed throughout his boxing career. This, accompanied with inspiration from other successful instructors is what lays the foundations for the range of services we have to offer – all with the interests of member’s as highest priority.
- Access to Kerrison Fitness services is offered through a membership system which requires an active subscription. Subscriptions are charged on a monthly basis, starting from the time of checkout following registration to the Kerrison Fitness website. All services from Kerrison Fitness are non-refundable.
- Members reserve the right to cancel their subscription at any time; keeping access to exclusive content until the expiry date of their paid month. To cancel your membership at anytime, please use the cancellation system found in the ‘My Profile’ section of the website. Missed payments or cancelling a membership without going through the correct system will find the member excluded from our services and you may still be charged.
- Kerrison Fitness reserves the right to reject and ban users from membership should they be in breach of any Terms and Conditions.
- Kerrison Fitness welcomes communication from members, or if you should need to make a complaint, please get in contact via the ‘Contact Us’ form or directly via our email: [email protected]
- By agreeing to our Terms of Services, you automatically grant us permission to send you our ‘Monthly Newsletter’ and other marketing from Kerrison Fitness. Your email address and other personal details are not shared with any third party.
- Kerrison Fitness reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any point.